giovedì, maggio 18, 2006

WE PLAY, TONIGHT...

SO WHAT! Jazz & dintorni, play:
  1. Billie Holiday "Me myself and I" from Me myself and I.
  2. Edith Piaf "Embrasse-moi" from C'etait une histoire d'amour... Vol. 3.
  3. De Serge Gansbour "La decadense ( avec Jane Birkin )" from A gainsbarre.
  4. Lovage "Lovage ( love that lovage, baby ) from Music to make love to your old lady by.
  5. Chet Baker "My funny valentine" from My funny valentine.
  6. John Coltrane & Miles Davis "Blue in geen" from 1955-1961.
  7. Terje Ripdal "Skywards" from Skywards.
  8. Nils Petter Molvaer "Little indian" from Streamer.
  9. Alarm Will Sound "Gwely Mernans" from Acoustica performs Aphex Twin.
  10. Chick Corea "Windows" from Inner space.
  11. Aires Tango "Il senso della vita" from Cronologia del '900.
  12. Enrico Rava "Tango for Vasquez & Pepita" from "Noir".
  13. Rabih Abou-Khalil "The happy Sheick" from Odd times.
  14. Tom Waits "A sweet little bullet from a pretty blue gun" from Blue Valentine.
  15. Eugenio Colombo "A. M. Blues" from Sorgente sonora.
  16. Jaco Pastorious "Promise land" from Live in New Yok City Vol. 3.
  17. Medley of Charles Mingus.

Stay tuned...